An excellent introduction to Doha, this trip combines fabulous scenery with plenty of fascinating views, historic sites and highlights of the rich culture. Discover The Pearl, an extraordinary artificial residential and business island created in a shape of an oyster which has set the standard for luxury. We will take you to Katara, the stunning cultural village in a beautiful beachfront at the heart of Doha with an amphitheater, an opera, art galleries and restaurants from various countries and cultures. You are welcome to be at the Equestrian Club which gives home to the royal race horses & international priceless spring horses. As you hear, we will proceed to the famous Museum of Islamic Arts, the iconic museum, designed by I.M. Pei that hosts pieces covering over a thousand years of Islamic Arts. Conclude at Souk Waqif, the authentic traditional market with its fascinating maze of alleyways and typical atmosphere retaining its old- character, filled with cafes, restaurants and hundreds of tiny shops. It’s a quick glance at a city you will always remember.
- Sightseeing at The Pearl – Qatar’s oyster shape island
- Visiting Katara, the stunning cultural village in a beautiful beachfront
- The Equestrian Club visit
- Comprehensive tour at the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts
- Get lost and travel time at the Souk Waqif, the authentic traditional market
- Daily from 09:00 – 13:00 or 14:00 – 18:00. (We recommend afternoon tours on Fridays)
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons & more||Child|
- Transportation with experience Driver
- Water & Soft Drinks
- English speaking informative Guide
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment.
- Please find the age classification below:
- a. Below 3years – infant free of charge
- b. Between 3years to 12years – children
- c. Above 12years are adult
- Within two days / 48hours – 100% Chargeable
100% Secure Payment
24/7 Friendly Support
Best Price Guarantee