Marhaba! Welcome to Qatar!
As the title suggests, the ultimate in tours that takes you to the northern part of Qatar which plays a great role in the country’s rich culture and history. Our tour guide will take you on a time travel starting at Al Khor’s harbor, the countrys center for pearl diving & fishing in the old times. Passing through Al Thakira, you will visit the mangroves whilst enjoying the breeze & visit an ancient Mosque at Al-Jassasiya.
The Zubara Fort – Qatar’s first UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE is well known as an archeological landscape. Until this day, teams of archaeologists are having on going excavations to develop and maintain its legacy. We then continue tovVisit a traditional Qatari village with houses made of limestone & mud and in while at Al Shamal, you can see Bahrain on clear days.
- Visiting the historical Al Khor’s harbor, the country’s center for pearl diving & fishing
- Al Thakira mangroves
- An ancient Mosque at Al-Jassasiya.
- The Zubara Fort UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE
- Visit a traditional Qatari village and houses made of limestone & mud
- Al Shamal north point of Qatar
- Daily from 09:00 – 15:00
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons & more||Child|
- Transportation with experience Driver
- Water & Soft Drinks
- Lunch box / at local restaurant
- English speaking informative Guide
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment.
- Please find the age classification below:
- a. Below 3years – infant free of charge
- b. Between 3years to 12years – children
- c. Above 12years are adult
- Within two days / 48hours – 100% Chargeable
100% Secure Payment
24/7 Friendly Support
Best Price Guarantee