Get ready for a life-time experience!
It’s time to visit the Qatar’s finest treasure Khor Al Adaid (also known as the Inland Sea) is a breathtakingly beautiful area surrounded by large golden sand dunes offering a stunning view.
Enjoy an exciting dune bashing throughout the southern desert of Qatar. Visit the inland sea, which is the natural border to Saudi Arabia & enjoy a wonderful afternoon in our stylish Bedouin camp nearby. Try out sand boarding and enjoy a wonderful Arabian adventure.
About this activity
- Tour Timing (Pick up & drop off from FFC Airport): 09:00hrs – 17:00hrs
- Valid only on Friday the 1st March, 2019
- Duration is maximum 08 hours including pick up & drop off at Family Food Center old Airport Road.
- You are not allowed to change the tour date & Time. So please ensure the date & time before the booking.
- No show will be considered as voucher used.
- The Voucher is valid for 01 trip for the mentioned numbers of persons on the vouchers only.
- Adult (above 12years) – QR 185.00 per adult
- Child (below 12years) – QR 120.00 per child
- Infant (below 3years) – with no seat – QR 00.00
- Infant (below 3years) – if seat requested – QR 120.00 per infant
Know before you go
- Book the tour with payment (100%) in advance.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Alcohol beverages are not allowed & strictly prohibited.
- The trip will only be cut short in case of emergencies.
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years – Adult
- Children should be accompanied with parents & under their supervision / responsibility. No baby seat will be provided.
- If you are bringing a baby seat for infant, and it’s require a seat of the 4x4wd, it cost you the same as child rate.
- Weather Restrictions: Heavy rain/sand storm may require rescheduling.
- Guests are requested to show up 15minutes earlier to the departure time. QIA Driver will not wait for any latecomer. & no show will be considered the voucher used.
Select participants and date: