Qatar has turned into one of the most popular M.I.C.E. destination as Qatar offers high class quality & excellent conditions in carrying out conferences, business meetings, workshops, seminars combined with sun, good weather, sea & leisure. All hotels are well equipped on a high professional level & prepared for the business traveler. Several exhibition centers including huge ball rooms & conference halls within the hotels, convert Qatar into such a comfortable & pleasant destination, which combines the high class of New York with the weather & sun of Egypt.
Qatar has already become a regional & international hub for conferences and exhibitions, where 95% of the visitors to Qatar are coming for business, attending conferences, a meeting or an exhibition.
As part of its five-year plan, Qatar is investing US$17 billion into tourism infrastructure, including the construction of luxury hotels, resorts and meeting facilities. To meet forecasted demand, the hotel capacity increased by 400 % to over 29,000 luxury rooms and apartments in 2012.
Qatar does have a great potential for business tourism combining it with leisure, being just a hop away from the European market. Yet offering a very different luxury experience with Qatari traditions makes it such a special place.
QIA & M.I.C.E.
QIA – Qatar International Adventures tailor-mades your perfect conference, meeting, workshop or seminar. We do work with the major exhibition centers & hotels like QNCC. We will organize and plan your entire itinerary, which includes translators, conference halls, set ups, hotel & restaurant reservations, leisure tours & whatever your heart is wishing to get your perfect business travel to be done. Please contact us for details: email@example.com
Doha Exhibition Centre does consist of 15,000 sq m exhibition space, along with a business centre, meeting rooms and VIP rooms, a bank and a coffee shop. It is located near the InterContinental Doha, besides West Bay.
DOHA CONVENTION CENTRE
The Doha Convention Center is Qatar´s icon & illuminates Doha’s skyline. Designed by the world renowned architect Helmut Jahn, who created the “Deutsche Post” building & Sony Center in Berlin, the Doha Convention Center includes office spaces, which create an amazing work ambiance.
- 1 of the largest single exhibit spaces in the world
- Divisible main exhibition halls
- Located in Doha’s prime business district
- Surrounded by major hotels providing additional conferencing & dining venues
- Gross floor area of 47, 700m²
- 5 exhibit halls (29, 800m²) + multi-function hall (5180m²)
- 18.0m clear ceiling height
- 96m column free clear span x 342m long
- VIP Suite (530m²) includes private lounge, conference rooms (60 & 120m²) and a private elevator to serve between the ground floor and level 1
- 5 public entrances on the south side to the main foyer
- 21 conference/meeting rooms (30 – 96m²) located in the south core of the exhibition halls
- 22 exhibitor offices and meeting rooms (20 – 36m²) located in the north core of the exhibition halls
- Exhibition halls administration office (500m²)
QNCC – QATAR NATIONAL CONVENTION CENTRE
It is located in Doha’s Education City. The QNCC features nearly 40,000 m² of exhibition space without pillars divisible into 7 halls. The flexibility of the building offers the capacity for a conference or gala dinner for 10,000 guests. There is a dedicated multi-purpose hall for 4,200 guests. In the convention center, there is a 2,500-seat auditorium, a 500-seat theatre, an auditorium with a capacity for 300-472 delegates. It is one of the largest convention centers in the Middle East.
The stunning architectural design is centered around a steel replica of the Sidra tree. Traditionally, the Sidra tree was a retreat for poets and scholars, who gathered beneath its branches to discuss and impart knowledge. A beloved icon in Qatari history and culture, the Sidra tree is an apt symbol for the Qatar Foundation and for the Qatar National Convention Centre.